Olympia Beauty News -
I am seeing so many of my creative freelance friends or small business owners having to pivot or even look at a career move. These are uncertain times for everyone but the creative industry is one of the sectors hardest hit and I want to do my bit to help.
Apart from being Editor-in-chief with PHOTOSHOOT Magazine, where I help photographers, models, makeup artists and designers get noticed and published, I am also an online business educator and help creative freelancers and small business owners start and grow an online business.
I just wanted to let you know that I am running a Q&A Zoom on Wednesday 28th November to chat about the possibilities out there and how you could start an online business.
This Q&A session will discuss topics around … how to
- pivot or add a digital arm to your current business so as to work remotely
- earn additional income or create multiple income streams
- turn your great idea for a side hustle to grow alongside your existing job
- use your bricks and mortar business products to sell online
- start a work-from-home business and be your own boss
- become an influencer and/or blogger
- sell your own products and services with an online shop
- sell other companies products with drop shipping, becoming a stockist or an affiliate
- sell digital courses online
OR you may have no idea what you can do … BUT you want an online business!!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
I have been referred to as ‘The Digital Queen’, ‘WordPress Queen‘, ‘Queen of Business Building’ and the latest ‘The Master’. Of course I love kind comments (who doesn’t) but to me, it’s part of my makeup and who I am. I love helping people fulfil their dream and vision of getting their business idea online, just like I did.