One day professional training course in Chemical Skin Peeling.
Chemical Peels are the perfect skin treatments to add to your portfolio of aesthetic procedures. Relatively quick and easy to administer, these popular treatments offer excellent solutions to a wide variety of skin conditions – from anti-ageing to scarring.
Chemical Skin peeling training covers theory, demonstrations, and hands-on practice using the CLINICCARE AHA/BHA chemical peel range, in order to gain experience to provide appropriate treatment for indication.
We provide the highest standard of service, knowledge and practice for you to gain the confidence to carry out treatments effectively.
What does this qualification cover?
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Indications for use – including areas of treatments
- Differences in peel solutions and appropriate selection to suit the client
- Effectiveness of treatment – including depth and post treatment skincare
- Handling adverse reactions
- Appropriate combining of further treatment options
Carrying out a Consultation:
- Client selection – including client medical history, drugs, and supplements list
- Skin analysis and pre-treatment considerations
- Contraindications and cautions to treatment
- Consenting clients
Demonstration and practice session:
- Client preparation for treatment – including use of topical anaesthesia
- Importance of describing the sensation of treatment to clients
- Effective treatment techniques
- Health and safety management: including choice of equipment, safe handling of chemicals, and equipment management
- Number and frequency of treatments
- Use of homecare products
- Maintaining client records
- Post treatment advice
- Importance of treatment insurance
A minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Beauty or above is required in order to qualify for the skin peel training.
The minimum age for entry to the course is 18 years.
Small group of 4.
Delegates are each asked to bring 1 model.
This training is CPD accredited and certified.
Cost & Duration:
1 day 10am to 4.30pm
When purchasing a product from olympiabeautyonlinestore.com, you are purchasing from an online market place where the product is shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you're ordering from more than one manufacturer your order will be split into multiple parcels.
If you have any problems with any of your orders please contact us using the contact form and we can pass this message on to the manufacturer who will then contact you directly to resolve any problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Experience DERMO28 products, the best skincare Made in Italy. Exclusive collections and professional experience, the perfect solution for a beautiful skin.
LSF Dermal Fillers
Competitively priced, high quality dermal filler and aesthetic products, delivered on-time with a fantastic 5-Star customer service x